Senior Analyst (Health NY)
The Basis team in New York specializing in Health is Expanding!
At Basis, we actively hire bright, ambitious individuals, who want to progress and proactively take ownership for their own careers & career paths.
We are seeking a Sr. Analyst who loves numbers, interrogating data and analyzing the findings all the while learning from senior team members in thinking across and through the data to tell a compelling story with the data we have. Ideally, our Sr. Analyst loves to do quantitative research but also interested in qual research methods.
Our Sr. Analyst position is intricately involved in all aspects of the project and:
- understands the research process and priorities at each stage
- designs reliably strong research materials
- makes a tangible, visible contribution to a project team
- has ~3 years of market research experience
In addition, you have a…
Passion for health and wellness
Understanding of the research process
Mastering the basics at all project stages
- leading day-to-day project logistics: liaising with suppliers, keeping rest of team clearly updated on project status
- monitoring fieldwork progress (e.g. checking quotas in quant, requesting recruitment updates in qual) to ensure projects run smoothly
Competent design of project materials
- e.g. questionnaires / discussion guides on smaller projects, screeners
Confident and intelligent in client interaction
Involvement in debrief writing and deliverables
- creating clear and interesting charts to contribute to a presentation story
Proactive approach: thinking ahead to potential problems
- …and coming up with possible solutions
High level of accuracy across all work