Between each sprint we ran a huddle with the project team, to download findings, iterate the proposition as it moved through the process, and plan the next sprint of research.
We started out with a broad outline of a new consumer product from BT. Without a clear understanding of customer needs or the key customer benefit.
We ended with a focused proposition for BT to take forward into a business case. Framed against clear unmet needs, with a clearly-defined key target audience, an early but robust read on commercial and brand impact, a suite of hero features and benefits to communicate, and a set of initial principles for the customer experience.
Back to Kevin: