The Basis team in New York specializing in Health is Expanding!
At Basis, we actively hire bright, ambitious individuals, who want to progress and proactively take ownership for their own careers & career paths.
We are seeking a Manager (Research position) who loves interrogating story, connecting the dots and framing the data through a story led report and presentation. Our Manager will have quantitative research experience, but we’d also love someone who also can flex to qualitative research methods, if they desire.
Our Manager is intricately involved in all aspects of the project and:
- runs smaller projects, and plays a pivotal role on bigger ones
- is an axis between senior and junior team-members
- oversees logistics to ensure everything runs smoothly
- has ~5 years of market research experience
Key measures that we’d like you to have:
Production of high quality documents and deliverables
- preparing project materials (e.g. questionnaires, topic guides, screeners) to a high standard with minimal input from seniors
- significant contribution to larger, more complex projects
« Extensive client interaction
- Day-to-day client liaison
- Aiding in running client meetings and presentation
- Opportunity to develop and ‘own’ client relationships
End-to-end responsibility for ensuring projects run smoothly
- managing relationships with suppliers; checking everything is on track
Starting to hone and refine proposal writing skills
- with interesting, appropriate suggestions for methodology
Starting to manage more junior team members
- quality checking their project management skills
Developing awareness of project costing