ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR (QUAL)
The qual team at Basis is expanding! Right now, we’re on the look-out for a super-talented Associate Director to join our team.
As an Associate Director at Basis you will be in command of the projects you’re working on, managing small / medium sized accounts. This is a pivotal, hands-on role at the heart of our business, working across a range of clients in a variety of different sectors. You’ll be able to fully own client relationships, helping to develop and grow their business with Basis. You’d be given the opportunity to create insightful, strategic presentations that will really make a difference to your clients’ organisation. Our presentations are often presented to very senior audiences and you’d be playing a key role in the design and delivery of these decks. You’d also be involved with new business – writing proposals and going to pitches.
We currently work with BT Group (BT, EE, Plusnet), Tesco, Google, eBay, NBCUniversal, TSB, Ray-Ban, Avon, Fox, King and Oakley, plus many more.
As an Associate Director, you’ll be responsible for:
- Successfully delivering strategic insight projects in the UK and internationally, and running project teams
- Applying the full range of qual insight techniques, F2F and digital… and you’ll be thirsty to try new methods
- Winning your own work, and developing new and existing client relationships
- Developing smart, commercially-minded recommendations that unlock opportunities for your clients
- Producing impactful and creative deliverables that bring your recommendations to life
- Managing, training and inspiring other members of the team
In return, we offer a fantastic and supportive working environment in which to progress and develop your career. Our work is rich and varied, and genuinely makes a difference. We’re a young, independent company who value our team really highly so we offer a range of brilliant Basis benefits, plus a competitive salary. We have an active social calendar, run charitable initiatives, and offer a wide-ranging training programme – so you could grow in this fun and stimulating environment.
If you’re interested, please get in touch