ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR – INNOVATION FOCUS (QUAL)
The qual team at Basis is expanding! Right now, we’re on the look-out for a talented Associate Director to join our team. In particular, this person will bring proven skills in proposition development, innovation and co-creation and be comfortable leading projects in these areas.
This is a pivotal, hands-on role at the heart of our business. You’ll work across a range of clients in a variety of categories, on a mix of different briefs. All of which will be bespoke, and will really make you think. We currently work with BT Group (BT, EE, Plusnet), Tesco, Google, eBay, NBCUniversal, TSB, Ray-Ban, Avon, Fox, King and Oakley, plus many more.
As an Associate Director, you’ll be responsible for:
- Successfully delivering strategic insight projects in the UK and internationally, and running project teams
- Applying the full range of qual insight techniques, F2F and digital… and you’ll be thirsty to try new methods
- Winning your own work, and developing new and existing client relationships
- Developing smart, commercially-minded recommendations that unlock opportunities for your clients
- Producing impactful and creative deliverables that bring your recommendations to life
- Managing, training and inspiring other members of the team
Specifically, we are looking for someone to work (mostly) on strategy and proposition development briefs. So that means you’ll also be
- co-creation techniques, and in designing and leading large workshops with customers and clients
- proposition development / innovation research
- brand strategy research
Confident holding your own with senior product, proposition, brand and marketing strategy teams
Familiar (ideally) with telco, tech and personal finance
In return, we offer a fantastic and supportive working environment in which to progress and develop your career. We’re a young, independent company who value our team really highly so we offer a range of brilliant Basis benefits, plus a competitive salary. We have an active social calendar, run charitable initiatives, and offer a wide-ranging training programme – so you could grow in this fun and stimulating environment.
If you’re interested, please get in touch